Welcome and Enjoy the ride!

Life is about the “Adventure”…that envelopes the simplicity of line, color, perspective and balance…all wrapped up in the emotions of life, that motivate us to change, be more than we are and inspire us and others to make the journey worthwhile, no matter where we end up.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

FINALY...some organization to my work space!






FINALLY,... I have some order & organization to all my 'stuff'. This has been an on going process but as I've accumulated I haven't really designated a home for all my tools and a space to actually WORK or PLAY as I call it. So with the help of my husband to build some shelves and some much needed plastic containers and drawers I put almost everything in a permanent space. I still have a few remaining piles of supplies to go through and put away in the living room where it was temporarily stashed till I could get to it, but WOW what a good start hu! Now I have a drawing/painting work area and a crafting/scrap booking/stamping work area and if i have a project I shouldn't have to move it or put it away so the space can be used for something else, which was the problem before and my projects just kept getting moved from place to place never having a real home. NOW MY STUFF HAS HOMES! ha ha ha..don't we all need a place to call our own! So with out further a dew.. here are some pictures to show off what I did so far. I still need to add some lighting over each area but again.. I'm excited to just have gotten this far! Now for the rest of the office...ugh thats going to be my next big project and hopefully it won't take me so long.

2 comments:

Our son Kade said...

Looks good! I bet that will be a nice spot to work in, the painting area looks very "zen". Hope it works good for you! :)

shurnuandbeagsly said...

Ahh, that looks great! My space isn't quite there yet, but I don't have nearly the amount of "creative" supplies either.

Oh and by the way...Tag! Read my blog and make your own post with the list there...get it?