Welcome and Enjoy the ride!

Life is about the “Adventure”…that envelopes the simplicity of line, color, perspective and balance…all wrapped up in the emotions of life, that motivate us to change, be more than we are and inspire us and others to make the journey worthwhile, no matter where we end up.

Monday, December 30, 2013

transition to a new blog

since facebook..I've allowed my blog posting to slip into the 'outer darkness zone' of never getting to it. But A few things have happened to our family since my last post in May of 2012 and the biggest is our Son & his lovely wife had the most adorable little boy, our FIRST grandbaby!!! adding so much joy to our family. BUT they have decided to keep all pictures of their son OFF facebook for privacy issues. To be perfectly honest I've had a REALLY hard time with this, but the compromise to their wishes and still wanting to share & show my WHOLE family is to update my personal blog. But with all the changes the email I had connected to this blog has been corrupted so I now have a new email which is attached to a new profile (still the same ol' me though). SO I will post that NEW blog site as soon as I get it up and running. There is a lot of info that needs to be updated, deleted & LOTS of pictures to post. It's interesting how much things can change in 2 years time. Wait till you see!