Welcome and Enjoy the ride!

Life is about the “Adventure”…that envelopes the simplicity of line, color, perspective and balance…all wrapped up in the emotions of life, that motivate us to change, be more than we are and inspire us and others to make the journey worthwhile, no matter where we end up.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

2 new clipart sets Released by Carolee Jones from PcCrafter




PcCrafter released two new sets from me. One last month called TRAVEL BUG OUTDOORS, and one just yesterday called PiRats
For more details...click on the links below and then the preview link under the cover page. There will be arrows to click forward to view all the images included in each set!
ENJOY!
TravelBug Outdoors
PiRats

2 comments:

Wild Banks' said...

They are so cool! I love the pirates! I know you probably hear this alot- but I wish I had half your talent!

LynnM said...

I purchased your kits at PCCRAFTER and they are great! I would love too see you create some kitchen art... I am creating a recipe organizer and need kitchen art desperately from you... jarsw/cookie mixes, pies, cakes, you know that stuff, and ladies cooking...
Thanks so much!