Welcome and Enjoy the ride!

Life is about the “Adventure”…that envelopes the simplicity of line, color, perspective and balance…all wrapped up in the emotions of life, that motivate us to change, be more than we are and inspire us and others to make the journey worthwhile, no matter where we end up.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

News about Bobby...





I try to post a weekly update of our son's emails to this blog so he doesn't have to mail out massive mailings and you all can come here to read up on his current well being and adventures as a LDS missionary. Tuesdays are his P-days (preparation day) and is when we get his emails. So when I'm on top of things by the next day or so I have it posted.
This week we also received an email from the Rider family whom Bobby was working with in his last area. He got special permission to go back there to attend the temple and be a witness for their sealing on the 17th. I've included her letter to us and a few pictures to share. It's wonderful to see such happiness and know our 'Bobby' was apart of it!
Love ya SON!

Here is Sister Riders email:
Hi Sister Jones;
I wanted to let you know that we were able to attend the Salt Lake Temple on the 17th. It was absolutely wonderful. We barely made the date because I had to wait for my sealing cancellation. It arrived on Friday the 13th. Definately a lucky day for us.
We were especially blessed to have your son with us. He is truly a blessing to our family.I'm sending a few photos. All I can say is "Thank you" to you and your family for the sacrifice of having your son so far from home.
Tammy Rider & the entire Rider family


1 comment:

Wild Banks' said...

This is so awesome! I can't believe how much I've missed! Tell Wendy congratulations for me. And Bobby too! Happy late-Birthday! What else..... I didn't get to read very carefully, but I'll come back!